Friendly Disclaimer – We are here to help. However, do not change your medications without the consultation of your Rheumatologist. Do not take information on this website as personal medical advice. For all changes to diet, lifestyle, supplements and exercise please first consult your licensed physician. All testimonials on this website are genuine, but results vary depending on many factors including program compliance, individual disease history and many more. For full terms click here
1. As RA sufferers we are told by the medical community that there is no Rheumatoid Arthritis Cure and that we are destined for a lifetime of medication and pain-management. Needless to say that with this prediction it is very easy to lose hope. Especially as your condition worsens with time or the latest medications fail or create strong side-effects. The truth is, RA can be dramatically reduced using 100% natural strategies which address the underlying cause. Below I will tell you my incredible story and who you the path that I followed. eliminated.
2. Supplements such as Fish oil tablets or Glycosamine Sulfate for joint pain are never going to reverse Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms. In fact, these can often be a distraction from applying the necessary efforts to do what really works. We’ll explore what type of approach REALLY works in just a moment.
3. Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms are primarily cased by food sensitivities. The challenge for me was ‘How do I eat in a way that does not trigger my food sensitivities?’ I’ll tell you the exact type of approach that worked for me and is now giving others incredible results worldwide (see some of the recent testimonials on this website).
4. You DON’T need to waste your money on expensive alternative therapies. Although these may help to reduce symptoms temporarily, the only way to cure Rheumatoid Arthritis is to eliminate the root cause of the disease which stems from particles getting into your blood stream. Eliminate these particles and eliminate the autoimmune attack on your own synovial tissue.
5. Experimenting with nightshade vegetables and/or grandma’s home recipes for arthritis like ginger tea or honey and lemon are going to get you nowhere. RA is a chronic, debilitating disease and it took me years (and a lot of lost cartilage!) before I uncovered the solution that I have used to help people now in over 30 countries worldwide.
I continued to get my blood tests taken each month and my doctor and I watched my inflammation levels drop drastically on this program. After only a few months my CRP levels were lower than the average person who does not even have RA! *
After I got well and got off my medications, I’ve had the humble privilege of coaching people in over 30 countries with their Rheumatoid Arthritis. The first part of the healing process begins with a change of mindset. I have coined this process the process of thinking ‘BIG’.
Doctors will tell you that there is…