Now you can.. and you can do it from home, in weeks not years without wasting money, time and effort on pricy repair fees
The truth is, I often see new bicycle owners get confused and frazzled with their bikes. What’s more, many are unsure how to properly maintain and upkeep them, let alone repair their own bikes.
So here’s what I realized: Wouldn’t it be great if there is a complete jam-packed INTENSIVE course that teaches students the basics to advanced techniques of bike repair and maintenance…from home?
See, I have looked at just about every bike repair & maintenance material out there. I don’t like any of them. Sadly, most courses available suffer from the following:
And if you’re just starting out, let me tell you I know how frustrating it is, because I personally had gone through the same experience years ago.
Well, luckily for you, these problems become a blessing in disguise. Over the past 5 years, through a long process of trial, error and experimentation, I have developed the most comprehensive ALL-IN-ONE course that teaches you EVERYTHING you ever need to know about bike repair and maintenance.
The entire program consists of over 200 videos, spanning 10 hours and 150 pages of manuals, systematically teaching you all repair procedures and maintenance tips on EVERY section of a bike. It’s the most jam-packed and intensive bike repair course you’ll ever experience.
1. Over 200+ Videos (10 Hours) of Professional Bike Repair, Maintenence and Upgrading Lessons Learn to take care of your bike with over 200 videos spanning over 10 hours of step-by-step instructions. The first 4 hours covers basic repairs and rest covers maintenence, upgrading steps and little-know tips to empower you to work on your bicycle like a professional!
2. Fun, Engaging, Step By Step and Easy To Follow Video Instructions and Illustrations Each segment breaks down, explains and demostrates the basic repair procedures and an easy-to-grasp step sequence that shows how to do it yourself. It contains hundreds of illustrations and easy to follow instructions. Learn shortcuts with detailed specifications, exploded views, and photographs.
3. Different Teachers – 3 Types of Bikes With 3 teachers covering different types of bikes, you’ll get to experience various teaching styles and level of difficulty. This course covers various bicycles to make this the most complete course on the market:
4. Excellent For Beginners & Advanced Cyclists! The entire course is perfect for beginners or more seasoned bikes looking for a review of technique. The beginning cyclist learn how to perform basic tasks and the experienced cyclist will discoveradvanced repair and upgrading procedures.
5. Innovative Fast-Track Method & Award Winning Production This high-caliber package has earned accolades for Dave’s clear teaching style, his attention to detail, as well as for its exceptional production quality. With the innovative fast… Read more…